Pass your CISA Certification Exam in the First Attempt!
CISA(Certified Information Systems Auditor) Certification is one of highly demand-able & prestigious across the globe. CISA qualification is highly important for a senior management job especially in the Financial sector , Telecom sector, leading national & International business organizations. CISA Knowledge ensures the functional managers ability to make effective decisions to run the business smoothly so that business objectives are achieved.
Leading Job roles for CISA Professionals:
- Information Systems Auditor
- IT Governance and Security Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Information Protection Analyst
- IT Manager/Head of IT/CTO/COO
- IT Advisory Service Manager
- Independent Consultant
Candidates from any academic discipline may earn CISA and build an exciting career in the local and International Job Market.
Why CISA knowledge is important:
Almost all organizations are either fully automated or semi-automated and they are managing their business operations digitally. In a technology driven business environment functional managers must have sound knowledge and skills to run the business effectively. CISA Certification curriculum covers in-depth knowledge of information systems in which modern business organizations operate. CISA Curriculum dealt with the application part of the technology NOT the core technical part. That’s why candidates from any academic discipline can earn CISA.
Demand of CISA in Bangladesh and Global Job Market:
In Bangladesh, the Financial sector alone needs hundreds of CISA Certified Professionals. Other sectors including Telecom, Audit & Advisory, IT, Health Care, Corporate Business, E-commerce etc need more CISA. But currently we have only 120+ CISA Certified professionals which meets only a part of the Industry demand.
Who offers CISA Certification?
ISACA (Previously known as Information Systems Audit and Control Association)- a Non-Profit organization based in the USA offers and manages CISA Certification. ISACA is globally known as a highly prestigious organization for promoting their research oriented publications in the area of Information Systems Audit and Security.
Is the CISA exam easy to PASS?
— NO, one MUST practice the CISA Review Manual and other resources with discipline and dedication to PASS the exam.
Is it mandatory to take a Course on CISA to pass?
— No, but a good quality CISA Exam preparation training course is helpful for better preparation. If the instructor of the training program explains each important topic Directly from the CISA Review Manual in flexible session distribution instead of covering selective topics in a compact day long session, then the success rate dramatically increases.
What Rosetta Technologies offers in CISA Training?
— A complete solution to pass the CISA Exam. our service includes the followings:
CISA Training Information:
No of Lessons: 16 (Sixteen)+
Duration in Hours: 50+ (2 Months)
No of MOCK: 10 [Full Length]. No of Quiz Test: 10.
No of Participants in a Batch: Max-15
Class Recordings: Yes
Study Materials: PDF, Organized, Important points are Highlighted,
For more information on CISA Training please reply this email or call us 01677734222
Key Features of the Training:
- CISA Review Manual (CRM) based training – we will cover every topic from the manual – No Customized Slides!
- Highlighted key points in the Manual will give you a clear understanding of exam question patterns and organized CISA study materials.
- Assessment Test after every Domain.
- CISA Review Question Manual will be explained through the MOCK exam.
- Training will guide you to develop your own Question Bank.
- 1 (One) year valid RETAKE option.
CISA CISA Exam Information:
No of Exam: 1(One)- Computer Based, ONLINE MCQ, 150 MCQ, ISACA Approved Exam Center.
Exam Time: 4 Hours, Passing Score: Min 450 in 200-800 Scale.
Exam Fees: $575 for ISACA Members , Membership Fee: $165 for Bangladesh.
Non Members Exam Fee: $760
Central Study Materials:
- ISACA CISA Review Manual- 27th Edition
- ISACA CISA Question & Answer Manual – 11th Edition
- ISACA IT Assurance Framework (ITAF)
Requirement/ Prerequisite for:
There are 2(Two) Stages-
Stage 1: Pass the exam & become CISA Qualified [No Experience Required] and apply for CISA within 5-years from the passing date to apply for certification upon fulfilling below requirements.
Stage 2: Become CISA Certified by fulfilling below requirements:
- A minimum of 5-years of professional Auditing, Control or Security work experience. The work experience for CISA certification must be gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification
- Substitutions and waivers may be obtained to a maximum of 3 years as follows:
- If you have IT Experience then you will get a maximum 1 year waiver.
- If you have Non -IS Audit Experience then you will get a maximum 1 year waiver.
- If you have a 2-year( 60 credit) University degree you will get a 1 year waiver.
- If you have a 4-year( 120 credit) University degree you will get a 2 year waiver.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1-year of experience.
Exception: Every 2-years as a full-time university instructor in a related field (e.g., computer science, accounting, information systems auditing) can be substituted for 1-year of experience.
Key Benefit of CISA:
- CISA Title will place you in the most prestigious professional community.
- Due to high demand, you will receive offers from leading organizations for their key managerial positions.
- You will see a salary increment with a more responsible position in your current organization.
- You will find opportunities to work as a consultant across the world.
- CISA Training and Knowledge will give you solid understanding in the current business environment.
Rosetta Technologies we have successfully completed Exam preparation training for 300+ participants and those who appeared in the Exam have passed successfully in their First Attempt.
We offer FREE Seminar and workshop on CISA almost in every month. Our seminar and Workshop covers all the aspects of CISA Certification including Opportunities, advantages, topics details, exam details, etc.
Please Call/SMS 01677734222 to know upcoming CISA Free event date.